[Eastontowncrier] Town Crier Friday, March 22, 2019

Easton Town Crier eastontowncrier at list.easton.ma.us
Thu Mar 21 20:22:02 UTC 2019

LOCAL GOVERNMENT NEWS AND NOTICES
Queset Sewer Construction
Construction on the Queset Sewer Project will recommence on March 26, 2019 and continue through May.  Please be prepared for detours and changes in the existing traffic patterns along Washington Street and Belmont Street during this time.

Town of Easton Email
Gmail is currently treating Easton's email domain (@easton.ma.us) as spam. As a result, emails from the Town of Easton are being automatically identified as spam and sent to the spam folder. If you are contacting or conducting business with the town online or via email, please be sure to check your junk folder for email notices and replies. We have contacted Google and hope to have the situation resolved as soon as possible.  In the meantime, please visit Gmail's help page<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1366858?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop> for information on how to stop an email from being sent to spam and delivered to your inbox in the future.
Town Administrator's Preliminary FY2020 Budget Memo and Summary
Click Here<https://eastontownma.documents-on-demand.com/?l=ad89052f491a408f995b5f462da74ff8&r=2019&d=d480b7a7e62ee911a2c9000c29a59557> to view the Town Administrator's Preliminary FY2020 Budget Memo and Summary.

The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP)

Recently the MassDEP launched five programs that provide funding to encourage and support the use of electric vehicles.
·   MassEVIP Workplace Charging Program<https://www.mass.gov/how-to/apply-for-massevip-workplace-charging-incentives> open enrollment grant providing 60 percent of cost of hardware of Level 1 (120 volt) or Level 2 (240 volt) EV charging station to eligible employers with 15 or more employees in a non-residential place of business.
·   MassEVIP Multi-Unit Dwelling Charging Program<https://www.mass.gov/how-to/apply-for-massevip-multi-unit-dwelling-charging-incentives> open enrollment grant providing 60 percent of cost of hardware of a Level 1 or Level 2 EV charging station to eligible property owners with 10 or more residential units at the location.
Town of Easton Employment Opportunities
The Town of Easton has the following employment opportunities open:

·       Administrative Assistant/Boards (part time evenings - work is on an as needed basis)

·       Council on Aging Driver (part time - work is on an as needed basis)
For more information, and full job posting, please visit Town of Easton Employment Opportunities<http://www.easton.ma.us/easton_residents/employment_opportunities.php>
National Grid Pole Replacement
National Grid has started replacing poles and equipment along Center Street from Depot Street to Main Street. The project is expected to take between 4 and 6 weeks. Please be patient with the construction in this area for the foreseeable future.
Waste Management Guide
Waste Management has published a guide for homeowners to explain what is recyclable at home and most common contaminants https://recycleoftenrecycleright.com/resources/for-home/.
Assessor's Office
The Easton Assessors' Office is in the process of doing cyclical inspections of Personal Property throughout the town. The inspections are being done over the next few weeks with the inspector going door-to-door to businesses to do inspections of both the interior and exterior of commercial and industrial properties. The Department of Revenue requires that every community re-inspect its personal property periodically. As a result, the Easton Board of Assessors inspects some of its property every year. In addition to meeting state requirements, the objective of this project is to assure the accuracy of the Town's assessing data. The inspector, Renee Holloran, will have a letter of identification on town letterhead and will be driving a Volkswagen Jetta. For further information, contact the Assessors' Office at 508-230-0520.

The deadline for filing for real estate exemptions is April 1, 2019. These exemptions are for disabled veterans, elderly, blind, widow/widower who are Easton residents/homeowners. Please file an application by April 1, 2019 to reduce your FY2019 real estate or Community Preservation Act (CPA) taxes. Please call the office 508-230-0520 to determine if you qualify for a reduction in your real estate and/or CPA taxes.
The Public Health Nurse will be available for Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar screening for Easton Residents (on a walk in basis, no appointment needed) according to the following schedule:

·       Town Hall (136 Elm St., Mary Connolly Room, 2nd Floor) - Monday, March 25 (3PM-4PM)

·       Parker Terrace Community Room - Tuesday, April 2 (9:30AM-10:30AM)

·       Frothingham Hall - COA (15 Barrows St) Thursday, April 11 (10:30AM-11:30AM)

·       Elise Circle Community Room - Tuesday, April 16 (9:30AM-10:30AM)
To view the Easton Board of Health Public Health Nurse schedule for the entire year, please refer to Public Nurse Schedule<https://eastontownma.documents-on-demand.com/document/0179ce56-8f07-e911-a2c8-000c29a59557/Public%20Nurse%20Schedule%204%20locations%202019.pdf>
Meetings Next Week: March 25 through March 29
See time, date, location, and agenda details on our helpful calendar app: Town of Easton Calendar<https://eastontownma.documents-on-demand.com/Calendar>. Questions relating to public meetings should be directed to the Town Clerk's Office at (508) 230-0530. Stay informed of all town board and committee business by signing up for email notifications with our Minutes on Demand service! Sign up here.<http://eastontownma.minutesondemand.com/EmailNotifications/Login>
April 3: Voter Registration Deadline - Annual Town Election
Wednesday, April 3rd is the deadline to register to vote for the upcoming Annual Town Election that will be held on Tuesday, April 23rd from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. The Easton Town Clerks Office, located on the first floor of Town Hall, 136 Elm Street, will be open until 8:00 PM on Wednesday, April 3rd for voter registrations. Use these links to check to see if you are a registered voter and your voter status<https://www.sec.state.ma.us/VoterRegistrationSearch/MyVoterRegStatus.aspx> or Register to vote online<https://www.sec.state.ma.us/OVR/>.
April 4, 2019: Public Information Meeting - Five Corners District DIF Program
The Board of Selectmen in conjunction with the Planning Department is holding a public information meeting on the District Improvement Financing (DIF) Program that is being proposed for the Five Corners District. This information session will provide an overview on what a District Improvement Financing Program is, the benefits it provides the town and the process for adopting the program. The meeting is April 4, 2019 at 6:30pm at the Richardson Olmsted Elementary School cafeteria/cafetorium.
April 5: Senior Citizen Tea - The Easton Middle School
The Easton Middle School invites all Easton seniors to their annual Senior Citizen Tea on Friday, April 5th in the Middle School Cafeteria at 98 Columbus Ave from 3-4PM. Desserts and other light refreshments will be served, as well as musical performances by members of the Easton Middle School Jazz Band.
April 11: Community Visioning Forums-Easton Early Elementary School Project
>From 6:30PM - 8:30PM, Oliver Ames High School Cafeteria. Please join us for an interactive forum, centered on the current MSBA School Building Project in Easton. No sign-up is required. Topics include: Update on the progress of the project; Feedback on work done to date; Input into design development; Address any questions; Outline next steps.
April 11: Easton Garden Club - Weather and Gardening Featuring Meteorologist David Epstein
The Easton Garden Club invites the public to attend a free program, "Weather and Gardening" featuring David Epstein, Meteorologist & Horticulturalist. Thursday, April 11th at 6:30PM refreshments, 7PM program located at the Covenant Congregation Church, 204 Center Street, North Easton. Cost: Free

David Epstein has been a professional meteorologist and horticulturalist for three decades. He spent 16 years on-air at WCVB in Boston and currently is a meteorology professor at Framingham State University and Colby College. Dave's weather, climate and gardening content can be seen/heard/read regularly on the following media outlets: boston.com<http://boston.com>, Portland Press Herald, WBUR Boston, WBZ-TV, WGME CBS 13 Portland, and at www.growingwisdom.com The Easton Garden Club meets the second Thursday of most months (no meeting July, August, and December) at 6:30 pm at the CCC at 204 Center Street, North Easton. Members participate in workshops with natural plant material, listen to speakers on a variety of horticultural topics, and see demonstrations by professional designers. New members are always welcome. Please visit www.eastongardenclub.org<http://www.eastongardenclub.org> for more information or email us at eastongardenclubinfo at gmail.com<mailto:eastongardenclubinfo at gmail.com>
April 23: Annual Town Election - 7AM - 8:00 PM
The Annual Town Election for the Town of Easton will be held on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 from 7:00AM - 8:00 PM at Oliver Ames High School.  Use this link for additional Election Information<http://www.easton.ma.us/departments/town_clerk1/election_information.php>.
April 28: Rabies Clinic - Easton Police Department

The Town of Easton will be holding a Rabies Clinic on Sunday, April 28th. The Clinic will be held at the Easton Police Station, 46 Lothrop Street, Easton from 9AM-11:30AM. Cats from 9-10AM, Dogs from 10AM-11:30AM. All dogs must be on a leash and cats should be in carriers. The charge for the vaccine is $10.00. Please call Animal Control with any questions at (508) 230-3353.
May 1: Open Burning Ends - Easton Fire Department Introduces New Online Burning Permit System
In an effort to streamline the burning permit process for residents, the Town of Easton has moved from our in-person, paper permits, to an online application system. The improvements to the system for a burning permit, as well as requests to burn each day, we believe will greatly benefit our residents. Now permits can be applied for from a home computer, a laptop or even your smart phone. The steps to apply for a 2019 burning permit are very easy and the can be done in minutes Click Here<https://eastonfire.com/open-burning-permits-2/> or apply directly at https://permiteyes.net/easton/burning/homepage.asp all you need to submit the application is your name, street address and phone number.
The new online burning permit system will be in use for the upcoming 2019 burning permit season (which commences on January 15th through May 1st). This will be the only method for applying for a burning permit moving forward, including agricultural permits. If you have any questions or need assistance, call 508-230-0750. A kiosk will be available at 413 Bay Rd. (Fire Station #3) during normal business hours, for those without access to a computer. We appreciate your patience during our transition to the new online service, and we hope that you find the process more efficient and user-friendly than methods used in the past. The Burning Season runs from January. For more information, please visit Easton Fire Department<https://eastonfire.com/>.
COMMUNITY NEWS AND EVENTS
Foster Parent Recruitment for The Department of Children and Families
Is there room in your home and heart for a foster child? The Department of Children and Families is actively recruiting foster parents for children in Easton coming into care. We are searching for individuals or families with the love and patience to help foster children. You can be single, married, partnered, divorced or widowed. You can own your home or rent. We need homes for children aged 0 to 22, which include sibling groups, children with special needs, medically involved children, and infants born, exposed to drugs and older teens. We are looking for long-term foster homes but also have a need for emergency and respite homes, which involve a shorter time commitment on the part of a foster family. Our goal is to provide our foster children with a supportive and healing environment in a home in their own community until they can be reunited with their families or another plan can be made on their behalf. The rewards of providing daily care, guidance and acceptance are immeasurable. If you are thinking about becoming a foster parent, you can learn more about the application process by visiting our website:  www.mass.gov/foster-care<http://www.mass.gov/foster-care> or by calling    1-800-KIDS-508
The Ames Free Library - LOVE YOUR LIBRARY
The Ames Free Library is sending you a love letter, thanking you for your generosity. You sustain us as we strive continually for excellence. Please visit www.AmesFreeLibrary.org<http://www.AmesFreeLibrary.org> and click "Support Us" to make a donation today. Thank you!
Ames Free Library
The Ames Free Library will be rolling out a host of family events and new things to try in 2019. Check out our website! www.AmesFreeLibrary.org<http://www.AmesFreeLibrary.org>

Ames Free Library

The Ames Free Library now offers Home Delivery service to Easton residents who are temporarily or permanently unable to visit the Library in-person. For more information, visit our Home Delivery<https://amesfreelibrary.org/home-delivery> page! Link: https://www.amesfreelibrary.org/home-delivery
Thursdays: Ames Free Library Welcomes You to Join the Social Club
Free program for young adults (18-29 years). Every Thursday night in March from 6PM-8PM at the Queset House.

Saturdays: Learn How to Use Google's Free Apps at the Ames Free Library
Join Burt Lewis, an Easton tech expert, trainer, and local social media pioneer for a free session that will teach you to navigate Google. Sessions are held every Saturday from 11AM-3PM. Each session lasts one hour and pre-registration is required. Contact the Ames Free Library for more information or visit our website: www.AmesFreeLibrary.org<http://www.AmesFreeLibrary.org>
South Coast Rail Project
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation is transitioning all project websites into the newly designed, statewide www.mass.gov<http://www.mass.gov> website. The South Coast Rail's new project website can be found at: www.mass.gov/south-coast-rail<http://www.mass.gov/south-coast-rail>.
Recreation Department Programs
The Recreation Department is accepting registrations for Track and Field, Tennis, Full Day Summer Program, Running Club, Kindergarten Lacrosse and Adult Pickleball. Click here for more information: http://www.easton.ma.us/departments/recreation_department/recreation_programs.php
March 22: Free Dental Screening Clinic for Seniors 60+
The clinic is organized by the Elder Dental Program, a program of Community VNA. Dental Professionals along with Dental Hygiene students from Regis College will:

·       Check for Oral Cancer

·       Provide specialized denture cleanings

·       Offer signups for a low-cost dental program (for low-income seniors)
At the Easton Council on Aging, 15 Barrows St. North Easton, MA 02356 on Friday, March 22, 2019 at 10:30am-12:30pm. Oral health education at 10:30 Appointments to follow. To schedule your free appointment please call: 508-230-0690.
March 23: Who's At the Original Easton Farmer's Winter Market from 10AM-2PM?
Get your farm goods and locally sourced products provided by: Creative Confections (chocolates); All Hands In (personal care products for a cause); Daddy's Homegrown (beef); Langwater Farm (produce); Jordan Seafood (seafood); Oakdale Farm (produce); Rosie Bud (honey and honey-based products) and Home Works Energy (solar). The Original Easton Farmer's Market winter location is at the Fellowship Hall of the Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 143 Lincoln Street in North Easton, until Memorial Day weekend. Check out our Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/EastonOriginalFarmersMarket/> for the latest information.
Now through May 25: Sign up Now for a Community Garden Plot at Wheaton Farm
The Easton Agricultural and Conservation Commissions invite you to register for a plot at the community garden at Wheaton Farm. The gardens are located next to the Wheaton Farm parking lot on Bay Road just south of the junction with Prospect Street. Plots are available within a fenced enclosure with full sun, running water, and a storage shed. Rental for a full plot (20 feet by 20 feet) is $75 and for a ½ plot (10 by 10) is $55 for the season. Reserve now to get your preferred location. For additional information, please download the Wheaton Farm Community Gardens Registration<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.easton.ma.us/Wheaton_Farm_Community_Garden_regulations.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjmpNHCx5LTAhVCwiYKHXRTCE4QFggEMAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHVW88dbm9XrB2-mN5gKri55doa_A> or contact the Easton Planning Department 508-230-0630. After tending your crops, you can also enjoy the over 1,000 acres of protected meadows, forests, marshes and waterways at Wheaton Farm.

March 26: The American Legion Post 7 Meeting at 7PM

The American Legion Post 7 Easton, Ma invites any interested veteran to their next meeting on Tuesday March 26, 2019. The Meeting begins at 7PM and normally runs until 8PM at the VFW Hall, 61 Rockland Street on the corner of Allen Road, Easton, Ma.
March 28: The Social Club Series - Engaging Young Adults
Thursdays 6-8PM at Queset House 51 Main St Easton. Engaging young adults (18-29yrs) to join together to create their own Social Club. We will use circle practice, and a variety of activities where we will get to know one another and build positive relationships based on the joys and gifts that each of us possess. Each week there will be exercises and games to encourage sharing and learning about each other. Session will include mindfulness exercises and activity planning. For more information https://www.amesfreelibrary.org/events/2019/02/06/social-club or call Marcy Venezia 781-223-8221. Let's have fun!
March 28: Easton Women of Today Ladies Night Out & Style Swap Fundraiser
The Easton Women of Today, Inc. are hosting our 8th Annual Ladies Night Out & Style Swap Fundraiser with Trust in Tricia. The event will be held on Thursday, March 28th from 7PM-11PM at the Easton Country Club. Come enjoy a night out with to swap your gently used clothing, shoes, accessories and home decor, visit with Exclusive Vendors and to have fun with friends! For tickets and more information please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/easton-women-of-today-8th-annual-ladies-night-out-style-swap-charity-fundraiser-tickets-52670466784
March 29: Hall-Apalooza-Benefit Concert for Oakes Ames Hall
Friday, March 29, 2019, 7:30 PM at Oakes Ames Memorial Hall, Shovel Town Cultural District Performance and Event Center, 3 Barrows St., North Easton. The Southeast School of Music has again reached out to present this concert to help restore this incredible piece of Richardson architecture. We just need your help! Jack Colombo, a multi keyboardist, will be performing on four keyboards simultaneously, playing a mix of popular favorites, with a mix of rock, blues, orchestral and jazz styles. His credits include playing keyboards for over 108 national recording groups, some of which are Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees. Jack will be joined by John Strangis on percussion. Rich Cesarini will be performing with his duo 'The Terrifics', (Rich & Steve George) one of the most popular acts in the area. The Terrifics' repertoire includes a wide array of Acoustic Rock, Blues, Folk and Americana. His performance credits include keyboardist for 'The Experts' and an expansive list of National and regional acts. Refreshments: Beer & Wine cash bar featuring locally brewed beers from Shovel Town Brewery and Snacks from Dolce Cupcakes. Tickets are available online at: www.oakesameshall.org<http://www.oakesameshall.org>  at Southeast School of Music, 447 Turnpike St, So. Easton 774-434 5482 (call first) and at the door.
Now through March 30: Ames Free Library - Learn to Navigate Google and Create a Website
Have you been wondering how to create a web page? Join Burt Lewis, an Easton tech expert, trainer, and local social media pioneer, and learn to navigate Google and create your own web page. To learn more or to sign up for a one-on-one session https://www.amesfreelibrary.org/events/2019/02/13/getting-started-google-free-apps or visit our website www.AmesFreeLibrary.org<http://www.AmesFreeLibrary.org>. These sessions are free and open to the public.
March 30: Young Composers Showcase
A concert featuring OA music student, Jonathan Tolub's Senior Project Composition, as well as original music by OA composers and the EMS composition winner. Dalrymple Performing Art Center, Oliver Ames High School, 100 Lothrop St. North Easton, 2PM. This is a FREE concert, but donations will be accepted to support TEMPO for a scholarship fund.

March 31: Friends of Borderland Annual Meeting

Sunday, March 31st at 1PM in the library of the Ames Mansion at Borderland State Park. Each year the Friends of Borderland select a guest speaker to highlight one of the many themes of the park. This year the guest speaker will be humanist and author of "Charlie and the Viaduct" Valerie White. Valerie is a resident of Sharon and a frequent visitor to Borderland. The book is about Charlie, a horse that helped with the transport of stone from the Moyles Quarry at Borderland to Canton to build the viaduct. The meeting is free and open to the public.
April 8: The Easton Music Department Present Vocal Ensemble Night at OAHS
The Easton Music Department presents Vocal Ensemble Night Monday, April 8, 2019 at 7PM. Watch our talented OACapella, Middle School and High School Show Choirs perform! OAHS Dalrymple Performing Arts Center Oliver Ames High School, 100 Lothrop Street, North Easton, MA 02356. This is a free event but donations will be accepted for the OA Music Department.

April 13: Annual Egg Hunt for ages 2-8

The Recreation Department invites you to hop over to Edwin A. Keach Park, Saturday April 13th, for this exciting event. Don't forget to bring your basket for carrying eggs. There will be separate sections for different age groups and a special visit from the bunny. The hunt begins at 11AM Sharp! In case of inclement weather, the rain date is Sunday, April 14th. Please visit www.easton.ma.us<http://www.easton.ma.us> under recreation/program cancellations for rescheduling information. The cost is $3 per child. No advanced registration required.
April 16: Fly Tying for Beginners
Join Master Fishing Guide, Randy Spencer, who has come all the way from Maine to teach you the art of crafting the perfect bass fly. Special attention will be paid to the variety he considers most effective, the Chernobyl Ant! Tuesday, April 16th 6:30PM, Queset House, 51 Main Street, Easton. Free and open to all ages.
April 17: Isn't it Time to Write YOUR Book? with Randy Spencer
Award-winning author and Master Maine Fishing Guide, Randy Spencer, is Author-in-Residence at Queset House. He has been selected as one of the 'ten most intriguing people in Maine'. You can see why at this event! In this unique workshop, Randy will help demystify what seems to be the colossal business of writing a book with simplifying tools such as storyboarding, outlining, and other methodologies. Wednesday, 6:30PM, Queset House, 51 Main Street, Easton. Free and open to all.
Randy Spencer is also a songwriter, blogger, spokesperson and voiceover artist - see http://randyspencer.com.
April 20: Fly Casting with Randy Spencer
Improve your fly casting skills, or just come to watch, the beautiful art of Spey casting! First developed in the mid-1800's in Scotland, this double-handed technique is wonderful for larger gamefish such as striped bass, steelheads and the Atlantic salmon.
April 20: The 4th Annual Great Easton Cleanup
As spring approaches, it's time to register for the 4th Annual Great Easton Cleanup! Keep Easton Beautiful in partnership with the Town of Easton DPW organizes a spring litter cleanup each year. This year's cleanup will be held on Saturday, April 20, 2019. Bag and T shirt pickup starts at 8:45AM with the cleanup until 11:30, followed a celebration lunch for volunteers. This is a rain or shine event. At last year's cleanup, over 420 resident volunteers, including groups from the boy scouts, girl scouts, local churches, community groups, and businesses, removed several hundred bags of litter from roadsides, parks, and school grounds. Volunteers can sign up at www.beautifuleaston.org<http://www.beautifuleaston.org> Sign up before March 25th to get a free T Shirt. Easton's event is part of a statewide cleanup effort led by Keep Massachusetts Beautiful.
April 24: Author Ellen Marie Wiseman Speaking Engagement
Ellen Marie Wiseman is the bestselling author of four internationally published novels. Her latest novel, The Life She Was Given, was selected as the 2019 One Book for the Easton community to read and discuss. It is a vivid, daring novel about the devastating power of family secrets-beginning in the poignant, lurid world of a Depression-era traveling circus and coming full circle in the transformative 1950s. Talk is 6:30PM, Queset House, 51 Main St, Easton. Author signings following talk. A not-to-be-missed event that is free and open to all who fit in the room!

April 27: The 6th Annual EASTON PMC KIDS RIDE
Bike-a-thon fundraiser for Kids Ages 2-15, benefiting pediatric and adult patient care and research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, is Saturday, 4/27/2019. Online Pre-registration is required by 4/22. There will be face-painting, tattoos, bike-decorating, raffles, & more! Activities 9am-11:30am @ Parkview Elementary, 50 Spooner St. For Rider & Volunteer registration, Sponsor and Event information please go to the Ride website at www.kids.pmc.org/easton.aspx<http://www.kids.pmc.org/easton.aspx>. A Virtual Rider category is available for children that are not able to ride on 4/27 and want to participate in the fundraising.  Follow the Easton PMC Kids Ride on www.facebook.com/eastonpmckidsride<http://www.facebook.com/eastonpmckidsride> for updates.

April 27: Easton PMC Kids Ride Life-Saving Programs
Please register on or before April 27th to support these life-saving programs hosted by Easton's PMC Kids Ride: (1) Sign-up to Save the Life of a patient in need of a stem-cell transplant. It takes a hero like you! Text 'Cure72' to 61474 or go to www.join.bethematch.org/PMCgivesHope<http://www.join.bethematch.org/PMCgivesHope> to begin the registration process. (2) Sign-up to donate blood aboard the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Brigham and Women's Hospital Blood Mobile at Parkview School by appointment 7:30-1pm on 4/27 - visit http://tinyurl.com/PMCKidsRides2019.
About the Town Crier
The Town Crier is typically sent on Fridays informing subscribers of local government news, notices and community events. To request an event be added to a future newsletter, please send an email to lflorio at easton.ma.us<mailto:lflorio at easton.ma.us> with the information in plain text as you wish it to appear. For consideration, please include event information, the name of the group/event, date, time, location, contact information and website if applicable. Please list all dates that you want to run the notice. The Town reserves the right to reject requests deemed not to be in the public interest or those promoting private benefits and is not responsible for typographical errors. Requests for inclusion must be received no later than Thursday 12:30PM in order to be considered for inclusion in that Friday's newsletter. Requests in the form of PDFs, JPEGs, press releases, etc. will not be accepted. Have a great weekend.

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Town-of-Easton-MA/109553865754359?sk=wall>Follow us on Facebook
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/#!/townofeaston>Follow us on Twitter

Help make the earth a greener place. If at all possible resist printing this e-mail and join us in saving paper.

The Secretary of State's Office has determined email is a public record. All e-mail communications sent or received by persons using the Town of Easton network may be subject to disclosure under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (M.G.L. Chapter 66, Section 10) and the Federal Freedom of Information Act