[Eastontowncrier] Waste Management Customers PICKUP SCHEDULE CHANGE - Town Crier

Easton Town Crier eastontowncrier at list.easton.ma.us
Wed Jan 3 10:39:11 EST 2018

Department of Public Works

Waste Management Customers - PICKUP SCHEDULE CHANGE
Waste Management Customers - PICKUP SCHEDULE CHANGED - ALL DAYS ARE IMPACTED for the remainder of this week and NEXT WEEK (week of 1/8/18).
Due to the forecasted snow storm there will be no pickup on Thursday January 4th.  Because we are already in a delayed holiday week all customers will be impacted - PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE NOTICE.
Customers that have a normal pickup day of Wednesday will now be serviced on Friday 1/5/18.
Customers that have a normal pickup day of Thursday will be serviced on Saturday 1/6/18.
Customers that have a normal pickup day of Friday will be serviced on Monday 1/8/18.
All Customers will have a one day delay for the week of 1/8/18.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.